Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cellular Respiration Song

 


 For our project, Austin and I composed a mashup of three songs with cellular respiration lyrics in place of the regular lyrics. Songs featured include, "Hoedown Throwdown" by Miley Cyrus, "That's How I Beat Shaq" by Aaron Carter, and "Baby" by Justin Bieber. We also made a video completed unrelated to cellular respiration that consists mainly of Austin falling off of a chair, kicking a tetherball, and making half of a snow angel in a basketball pinny and basketball shoes. This project really helped me expand my knowledge of cellular respiration and is a great way for me to remember cellular respiration. One new thing that I learned was the name of the 5-carbon compound in the Krebs Cycle, Ketoglutarate. Overall, the whole process was a really fun experience and expanded my knowledge of cellular respiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment